- Video calls included in the included value (3G)
- 5000 Free SMS per month
- Voice call rate (over tariff): £0.30 per minute
- Text messages (over tariff): £0.12 each
- Picture messages (over tariff): £0.30 each
- Calls to Europe: £0.46 per minute
Using Your Included Minutes on this Tariff
On this pay monthly plan you can use your included minutes on these calls
- National voice calls in the UK (beginning 01, 02, 03)
- National SMS
After You’ve Used Your Pay Monthly Minutes
This is a pay monthly plan with a set monthly tariff for the included minutes. When you use more than the included minutes on this plan, you will then pay for the calls you make as an extra cost on top of the monthly tariff price. Click on the ‘rates’ tab above to see the call rates for the calls you might make above your included minutes.
Choosing Between Essential Internet & Ultimate Internet Plans
This is a ‘Essential Internet' plan which has a bundle of inclusive monthly minutes and an allowance of 5,000 texts and 250MB of data each month. Skype and Windows Messenger are also included for free.
Features & Benefits
Free Next Day Delivery
3 Mobile offer free next day delivery on this deal (on orders placed before 12pm from Mon – Fri) if the phone is in stock.
Track & Control Your Network Usage
Three allow you to track and manage your monthly usage directly from your phone, or from a computer. To track your usage, navigate to the My3 section of Planet 3 and select ‘Check My Usage’.
4G on Three
If you have a 4G-ready device you can upgrade to 4G on a Three UK tariff when coverage is available in your area at no extra cost.
You can use Three's coverage checker when you buy online to check coverage at your address.
- Calls and Text Messages: 3 cover 99% of the UK population for calls and texts.
- Mobile Internet: Three will introduce 4G at the end of 2013 starting in a few major cities and rolling out to 50 cities by the end of 2014. Three aim to cover 98% of the UK population by the end of 2015. Three’s 3G network is available to 98% of the population, Three's HSPA+ (High speed packet access) network covers over 90% of the UK population for internet on your phone and Mobile Broadband. Three's Ultrafast network is now available to over 80% of the UK population (Ultrafast ready device required).
TIP: Check coverage before you buy for your home address, AND in your most frequented areas, like your work place or friend’s houses.
Keep Your Mobile Phone Number
If you are looking to switch to Three from another network, you can keep your existing mobile phone number.
Free Skype to Skype Calls
With 3 Mobile you get free Skype to Skype calls on the 3G network. You can call another computer with Skype from your mobile phone and pay no call charges.
Free Windows Live Messenger
If you download Three's version of Windows Live Messenger you can send and receive Instant Messages from your phone over the Three network for free – this means that the use of Windows Live Messenger will not impact your bill in any way.
Planet 3 Explained
With Three, you can access an optimised mobile internet portal called Planet 3 which is operated by Three and offers some additional services which are optimised for your phone. You don't need to use Planet 3 as there are many mobile phone content options available over the mobile internet, it is simply an option to access packages of content like Mobile TV or News and Sport.
Music (on Planet 3)
If you want to purchase music for your mobile phone (you can move any purchased tracks to your computer) the Planet 3 Music Store has over 3 million tracks starting at 99p per track. You can download each track up to 3 times on both your mobile and your PC.
Mobile TV (on Planet 3)
You can add Mobile TV access as an 'add-on' to your monthly tariff where you can access TV shows on your phone over the 3G network. You can access a 'day pass' and a 'monthly pass' as an add-on to your account.