- Unlimited Free SMS per month (fair usage of 3,000 texts per month)
- Picture messages (over tariff): £0.31 each
- Calls to Europe: £0.60 per minute
Panther Extra Plan - ‘Get it all’ with the Panther plan
With unlimited texts, internet, push email the Panther Extra plans offers the widest range of inclusions of any of the Orange plans. Some Panther plans also offer free voicemail calls.
Using Your Included Minutes on this Tariff
On this pay monthly plan you can use your included minutes on these calls
- National voice calls to UK landlines (beginning 01,02,03)
- UK mobiles
- Orange answerphone in the UK
After You’ve Used Your Pay Monthly Minutes
This is a pay monthly plan with a set monthly tariff for the included minutes. When you use more than the included minutes on this plan, you will then pay for the calls you make as an extra cost on top of the monthly tariff price. Click on the ‘rates’ tab above to see the call rates for the calls you might make above your included minutes.
Features & Benefits
Free Orange Swapable
Get one free Orange swapable with the Panther Extra plans and the Samsung Galaxy SIII. Choose from a range of entertainment options such as Sky Sports Mobile TV, Unlimited music or The Times. You can change your free swapable every month.
You can choose to have your phone delivered to you at home or to your nearest Orange store for collection. Home delivery charges start at 1p but depend on the day and time that you select. If you choose to collect your phone from an Orange store you will be charged 1p and you have 7 days to collect it.
Your Orange Account Online
Check your phone bill, change your service plan and loads more within your Orange Account online.
You can use the Orange coverage checker when you buy online to check coverage at your address. Orange have joined forces with T-Mobile for coverage which allows customers to pick up signal from both networks in the UK at no extra charge.
- Calls and Text Messages: Orange cover 99% of the UK population for calls and texts. The Orange Network Performance Promise means if a call is dropped Orange will credit up to one minute back to your account if you redial within 5 minutes.
- Mobile Internet: Orange has the most high-speed data roaming agreements of all UK operators. The Orange 3G network currently covers 93% of the UK population with 82% of the population already covered with 3G+ (a faster version of 3G).
TIP: Check coverage before you buy for your home address, AND in your most frequented areas, like your work place or friend’s houses.
Keep Your Mobile Phone Number
If you are looking to switch to Orange from another network, you can keep your existing mobile phone number.
Bring your social life onto your phone with Orange multimedia. Whether you want to share photos, email or check sports results there will be an Orange multimedia service to suit. Multimedia services can be added to your plan if they are not already included or sample one for free for a month.
Orange Magic Numbers
Orange customers on a pay monthly tariff can choose their favourite Orange friend as their magic number and benefit from unlimited calls to this number. Another magic number can be added every six months.
2 for 1 Orange Wednesdays
As an Orange customer enjoy 2 for 1 cinema tickets every Wednesday.