- Unlimited Free SMS per month (fair usage of 3,000 texts per month)
- Voice call rate (over tariff): £0.25 per minute
- Picture messages (over tariff): £0.31 each
- Calls to Europe: £0.60 per minute
Orange Pay Monthly Plans
These 3G Pay monthly tariffs from Orange include Unlimited texts, a bundle of included minutes plus a bundle of data. Pay monthly tariffs with a data allowance of 1GB or 5GB include free Answer Phone service and access to BT WiFi.
Using Your Included Minutes on this Tariff
On this pay monthly plan you can use your included minutes on these calls
- National voice calls to UK landlines (beginning 01,02,03)
- UK mobiles
- Orange answerphone in the UK
After You’ve Used Your Pay Monthly Minutes
This is a pay monthly plan with a set monthly tariff for the included minutes. When you use more than the included minutes on this plan, you will then pay for the calls you make as an extra cost on top of the monthly tariff price. Click on the ‘rates’ tab above to see the call rates for the calls you might make above your included minutes.
Features & Benefits
You can choose to have your phone delivered to you at home or to your nearest Orange store for collection. Home delivery charges depend on the day and time that you select. If you choose to collect your phone from an Orange store you have 7 days to collect it.
Orange Best Plan Promise
The Best Plan promise from Orange means that Orange will check your pay monthly usage every 6 months and recommend the best talk plan for you.
Your Orange Account Online
Check your phone bill, change your service plan and loads more within your Orange Account online.
You can use the Orange coverage checker when you buy online to check coverage at your address. Orange have joined forces with T-Mobile for coverage which allows customers to pick up signal from both networks in the UK at no extra charge.
- Calls and Text Messages: Orange cover 99% of the UK population for calls and texts. The Orange Network Performance Promise means if a call is dropped Orange will credit up to one minute back to your account if you redial within 5 minutes.
- Mobile Internet: These tariffs are covered by the Orange 3G network which currently covers 98% of the UK population and Orange aim to have 99.6% of the UK covered within three years.
TIP: Check coverage before you buy for your home address, AND in your most frequented areas, like your work place or friend’s houses.
Keep Your Mobile Phone Number
If you are looking to switch to Orange from another network, you can keep your existing mobile phone number.
Orange tariffs include a bundle of data. If you exceed this data allowance you will be charged £5 per 250MB up to 1GB.
Orange Magic Numbers
Orange customers on a pay monthly tariff can choose their favourite Orange friend as their magic number and benefit from unlimited calls to this number. Another magic number can be added every six months.
2 for 1 Orange Wednesdays
As an Orange customer enjoy 2 for 1 cinema tickets and 2 for 1 pizza at Pizza Express every Wednesday.